It’s 4am here currently in Worcester, MA (Northeast United States)
I have just launched (launched being an over-statement) TrafficHabits.com
I actually did the following:
- Wanted to create an App that help me take action everyday to market my various sites.
- Started coming up with names using dotcomornothing.com and various domain tools.
- OMG!?! TrafficHabits.com is available? Awesome… should I get it? … proceed to over-analyse/stall for 20 minutes…
- Opened up the google keyword tool to get some justification…
- Decided to buy it! Fits my personal success profile. (Kolbe-A Index)
I’m excited to share this journey with you. TrafficHabits will be a free app that’ll help you take action everyday to grow your business. TrafficHabits blog will track the creation of this site, as well as my other activities.
Okay so what did I do next?
- Bought the name using NameCheap.com using coupon code.
- Bought 12-month Managed WordPress Hosting from GoDaddy (I know GoDaddy has a bad rap, and I would never buy a domain from them (because you should keep your domains and hosting separate), but they actually offer the best price on managed wordpress hosting) coupon code cjcrmn1hos to get 12 months of managed wordpress hosting for $12 …
- Linked Namecheap domain -to-> GoDaddy hosting
- Started writing this blog!
- Set-up a Trello board for blog ideas, todo…
- Set-up free email forwarding for my domain using Zoho to my Gmail (running out of slots, will have to move to paid email hosting soon)
- Set-up a Twitter account.